Mr. Lee has over 45 years of experience in the field of U.S. Immigration Law. He provides comprehensive immigration representation including the full range of employer-based worker petitions; family-based relative cases, individual applications, special labor certifications, as well as overseas consular processing. He also advises corporate and public entity human resources departments regarding compliance with federal and state immigration laws.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member of the Missouri Bar
- Attorney & Counselor at Law – Missouri (United States) 1973
- Soochow University, School of Law, Taipei, Taiwan with L.L.B. 1966
- Juris Doctorate from Ohio Northern University 1971
- Mandarin Chinese