Entertainer/Athlete Immigration

Applicants who seek to enter the United States temporarily to perform services, whether or not they are paid, whether or not the services will involve public appearances, and whether or not the performance is for charity. The only exception to this rule is for certain cultural programs sponsored by the sending country. These P-visa classes include the P-1 (Internationally recognized athletes and entertainers, and their essential support staff), P-2 (Entertainers coming to perform in the U.S. through a government-recognized exchange program), P-3 (Artists and entertainers coming to the U.S. in a group to present culturally unique performances), and P-4 (Immediate family members of P-1, P-2, and P-3 visa holders).

Get in touch with us for your free initial telephone consultation 1.866.565.7127